You’re pumped about eating healthy, you’re excited.
But what about the REST of your family?
Find out my tips to getting everyone in your family on board to eating healthy (even if they’re super picky) in today’s Fast Start Video.
What you need to know
- Make simple changes that you’re family might not even notice (buying organic vegetables instead of non-organic). They won’t notice a difference!
- Always have some kind of food available at the meal for your spouse/kids that you know they will eat (fruit, steamed carrots, etc).
- Don’t force your kids to eat anything but do institute a 2 bite rule. They must try everything.
- Be persistent and consistent! It will take time.
- Its always ok to lose the battle today and try again tomorrow.
- Purge your pantry of crap food. Cookies, candy, chips. Ingredients to watch out for, partially hydrogenated soy bean oil, high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors/dyes, sucralose, aspartame.
- Great recipes to make and freeze to have on hand. Banana Bread mini muffins, chicken nuggets, paleo waffles, paleo chocolate chip cookies.
- Get a copy of the Dirty Dozen/Clean 15 List here
Leave a comment
Do you have picky eaters? Let me know if you’re family will be challenging to get to clean up their eating or if they are pretty easy going.